– Serve an unattended niche and add new patients to your daily agenda.
This is a 3-hour recorded course to consume at your own pace.
It will be part of your personal library of courses at OOA to review whenever you want.
Who is it for?
Objectives and Competences
– Etiology, diagnosis and classification of malocclusion
– Logical and differentiated sequence of arcs and protocol
– Clinical and marketing tips for patient acquisition
– Shorten your learning curve through shared experience
Dr. Rodrigo Guerrero G.
Exclusive practice of Orthodontics in Santiago de Chile
– Degree of Dental Surgeon with Maximum Distinction.
– Orthodontist at the School of Dentistry, São Paulo.
– Henry Schein Orthodontics KOL Global
– Damon KOL Santiago, Chile
– Mentor in Digital Dentistry at Condor Technologies NV Gent, Belgium
– Instructor of the aligner system Zahn Quito, Ecuador
– Photocentric KOL in 3D printing, in process
Unlimited Access 6m
You will try to access the course whenever you want with your access data, for 6 months.
3h Online Video
Video session recorded in FullHD. Watch the presentation and the Instructor on your screen, as if you were live.