Like other websites, www.o-orthodontics.academy uses a technology called “cookies” to gather information about the use of our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Why are cookies used on this website?
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, facilitate the navigation of our users, provide a better experience in the use of the website, identify problems to improve the same, make measurements and use statistics and show advertising. related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
According to the intended purpose:
- Technical cookies.These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services. that there are such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of buying an order, make the request registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Geolocation cookies.They are used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
- Personalization cookies.They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies.These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the website to which they are linked. . The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the website, platform or application and for the creation of navigation profiles of the users of said website, platform or application, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data that users make.
- Advertising cookies.These are those that allow you to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the announcement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies.These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
- Persistent. They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the computer. website and when you reconnect to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies:These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the web page and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web page from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Also, in the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
|tk_lr||WordPress.com||Analytics||1 year||Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve the user experience.|
|tk_or||WordPress.com||Analytics||5 years||Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve the user experience.|
|tk_r3d||WordPress.com||Analytics||9 years||Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve the user experience.|
|_icl_current_language||WPML||Personalization||1 day||This cookie name is associated with a multilingual WordPress plugin from WPML. Stores a language value for the website.|
|cookie_notice_accepted||OOA||Personalization||1 month||This cookie remembers if the warning message about cookies has been accepted to stop showing it during the time it is active.|
Third party cookies:
|__stripe_mid||Stripe, Inc||Technique||1 year||Used by the payment gateway when making a payment with a credit or debit card.|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe, Inc||Technique||Session||Used by the payment gateway when making a payment with a credit or debit card.|
|wp_woocommerce_session||WooCommerce||Technique||1 day||This cookies contains a unique code for each client so that they know where to find the purchase data in the database for each client.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||WooCommerce||Technique||Session||This cookies is used to track the purchase data, contain information about the purchase as a whole and help WooCommerce, when the shopping cart changes the data.|
|woocommerce_cart_[hash]||WooCommerce||Technique||Session||This cookies is used to track the purchase data, contain information about the purchase as a whole and help WooCommerce, when the shopping cart changes the data.|
|wordpress_sec_[hash]||WordPress.com||Technique||Session||Used as a key to control a user’s access to the WordPress service.|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||WordPress.com||Technique||Session||After login, WordPress activates the cookie wordpress_logged_in [hash], which indicates when you have connected and who you are, being used for the WordPress interface.|
|wfwaf-authcookie-[hash]||Wordfence||Technique||1 day||This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin “Wordfence”. It is used to authenticate the user’s login request.|
The deactivation of cookies does not prevent navigation through the website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.