MBT Philosophy Orthodontic
Prescription and Teaching Course
– Dr. Reginaldo Trevisi Zanelato teaches us in this course the MBT philosophy. With this, you will be able to treat all your cases by means of accurate and accurate diagnostic orthodontics, a predictable and predictable mechanics and very consistent results.
This is a 1 hour course taken 30 minutes to consume at your own pace.
Will form part of your personal library of OOA courses to review when you want to.
Who is it for?
- Titles with the degree in Dentistry
- Doctors who want to deepen the finalization of cases with MBT philosophy
Objectives and Competences
– The objective of the course will be to present a systematized method of orthodontic treatment, highlighting the planning of clinical cases and the use of mechanical treatment mechanisms to achieve good clinical results.
– Several treatment protocols for the correction of various malocclusions will be discussed.
Dr. Reginaldo Trevisi Zanelato
Exclusive practice of Orthodontics in Presidente Prudente, São Paulo, Brazil
– Graduate in Dentistry at the Universidad del Oeste Paulista (UNOESTE),
President Prudente, Brazil.
– Specialist in Orthodontics (SPO).
– Master in Orthodontics (UMESP).
– Professor of the APCD Specialization Course in Orthodontics
Unlimited Access 6m
You will try to access the course whenever you want with your access data, for 6 months.
1h30m Online Video
Video session recorded in FullHD. Watch the presentation and the Instructor on your screen, as if you were live.