SISTEMA ME course:
The most efficient orthodontics for the 21st century
The Course is made up of 2 Recorded Sessions.
The first deals with novelties, materials and techniques such as the Orthodontic Treatment Philosophy ME.
The second evaluates the most efficient systems for the treatment of different malocclusions.
News in orthodontics of the 21st century:
– Materials and techniques.
– Wishes and demands of patients.
– Changes in the profession: Professional environment, Competence, Necessary knowledge
– In the 21st century a more efficient orthodontics is possible.
– Philosophy of treatment of Orthodontics ME.
– Treatment objectives.
– Treatment systems.
Elements of the Orthodontic System ME:
– Brackets – Wires – Auxiliary equipment – Orthopedic treatment – Dentoalveolar treatment – Friction and its effects – The importance of torsion in orthodontics – More efficient arch sequences
More efficient systems for the treatment of different malocclusions:
– Transverse malocclusions
– Vertical malocclusions
– Class I malocclusions
– Class II malocclusions, 1
– Class II malocclusions, 2
– Class III malocclusions
Dr. Javier de la Cruz
Exclusive Private Practice in orthodontics in Madrid.
– Chief of Dentistry Studies and the Director of the University Master in Orthodontics of the Alfonso X el Sabio University of Madrid and clinical professor.
– Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Cádiz.
– Specialized in Stomatology by the Complutense University of Madrid, where he was certified with the title of University Master in Orthodontics.
Acceso Ilimitado 6m
You can access the course whenever you want with your access data, for 6 months.
6h Video Online
Two sessions Recorded Live