his comprehensive book presents orthognathic surgery from an aesthetic perspective, encompassing analysis, diagnosis, treatment, 3D virtual planning, and adjunctive procedures. Focusing on aesthetic optimization in orthognathic surgery, the book addresses nasal deformity and considers, in detail, the interaction between the nasal and maxillofacial systems to most completely influence and impart positive aesthetic change and functionality to the face. Case examples and high-quality full-color clinical photographs, including pre-, intra-, and postoperative images, 3D photos, and CT analysis, demonstrate the concepts discussed, making this a highly visual clinical reference.
Aesthetic Orthognathic Surgery and Rhinoplasty offers in-depth coverage of evaluation and assessment; convex class II deformities; anterior open bite deformities; width and transverse problems; malar and midface deformities; chin and submental deformities; nasal deformities and rhinoplasty assessment; dorsum and midvault problems; nasal changes with orthognathic; genioplasty; fat grafting; alloplastic augmentation; submental liposuction; postoperative care and considerations; and much more.
Easily accessible clinical information presented in a concise and approachable format
Well-illustrated throughout with more than 700 clinical photographs
Includes access to a companion website with videos of surgical procedures
Aesthetic Orthognathic Surgery and Rhinoplasty is an important text for plastic surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and craniofacial surgeons, as well as for ear, nose, and throat specialists and orthodontists.
2. Evaluation and assessment
3. Orthodontic considerations
4. 3D planning and model surgery
5. Convex, Class II deformities
6. Concave, Class III deformities
7. Anterior open bite deformities
8. Width and transverse problems
10. Middle third: Malar and midface deformities
12. Lower third: Chin and submental deformities
13. Nasal deformities and rhinoplasty assessment
14. Rhinoplasty: Dorsum and midvault problems
15. Rhinoplasty: Tip, ala, and tripod
16. Nasal changes with orthognathic
17. Rhinoplasty and orthognathic
18. Rhinoplasty technique
19. Orthognathic technique
21. Submental liposuction
22. Fat grafting
23. Alloplastic augmentation
24. Anesthesia considerations
25. Operative preparation and setup
26. Postoperative care and considerations
No hay valoraciones aún.